Wednesday, September 22, 2010

32 Weeks

Here's my week 32 update


Brody is 16.7 inches long and 3.75 pounds. He's about as big/heavy as a large jicama.


Milestone: 8 weeks to go! I sent in my hospital admittance paperwork yesterday!

Feeling: Still doing well. Lots of hot flashes, especially in the afternoon. I'm still waiting for those low temps to stick around for more than two days at a time. I've been more tired in the evenings lately with less energy to do anything productive. I'm hoping it's just a phase, and that I will get more energy in the next few weeks.

Movement: He's still moving a lot, but I feel like it peaked last week. It's slowed down a little bit. I think things are getting tight in there for the little guy. His movements are sometimes uncomfortable, especially when it feel like he's pushing out on me, rather than just a quick kick. I still love feeling him moving around in there, though.
Wishing for: more energy in the evenings and even in the afternoons. Hopefully it's coming soon!

Looking Forward To: Leslie getting her tomorrow and my Baby Shower on Saturday! I'm excited to spend some one on one time with Leslie before the baby gets here, doing our usual, lounging, chatting and snacking. Saturday will be fun, since the shower is at Joe's golf club and I'll get to see friends that I haven't seen in a while and others that I enjoy seeing regularly! I'm also eagerly awaiting my maternity photos that Cari took last weekend. I cant wait to see them. And share them, here.

Reading: I just got "Baby Laughs" by Jenny McCarthy from my sister-in-law, but I'm holding off on reading it until I ready "Belly Laughs" first.

Favorite clothes right now: It's been nice to wear some of my more fall maternity clothes since the days have been cooler lately.

Current Project: Washing baby clothes, towels and blankets. We have picked out a few outfits that we'll take to the hospital for Brody to come home in. I also printed off a list of things that Joe and I should pack. We'll hold off on that for a few more weeks. We're still hoping to start working on the nursery next week or the following.

Current Food Cravings: No major cravings lately, but I did realize that I never liked black olives until I got pregnant. I have been enjoying them whenever I can.

Stretch marks: Still none

31 week photo: As soon as I get my preview pics from Cari, I will be sure to post them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment






 

How 'Bout Now? | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates