Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Quality Television

I <3 Bachelor Pad


Did you watch? It was fantastic. I loved every week of it. It totally exceeded my expectations- which were extremely low. It was fun, entertaining and obviously kept me going back every week for more. I enjoyed getting to know the characters on another level compared to when they were on The Bachelor or Bachelorette. I actually found this show to be way more entertaining than either of those shows. I would kind of equate it to a somewhat more grown up version of the Real World/Road Rules Challenge shows. It was way less trashy than I thought it was going to be. Even Joe was a fan by the end- though I'm sure he'd totally deny it.

I wonder if they'll do another season?

0 comments:

Post a Comment






 

How 'Bout Now? | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates