Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Grace!

Happy 5th Birthday, to my niece, Grace!

Here she is on her first day of Kindergarten, a few weeks ago.

Luckily, shopping for Grace this year was much easier than last year's Barbie Hunt.

This year, Grace is all about the American Girl Dolls. When she went to visit my dad (Grandpa Larry) in Chicago, they went to the 3 story American Girl store. My mom had given her the money to buy her first doll.

I bought her an outfit for her doll to add to the collection. I cant help but love the American Girl dolls, too. I had just gotten to the age where I was too old for dolls, when they came out. Now, I can just live through Grace and play with hers.

Cari and I will be attending Grace's birthday party on Sunday. Hooray for little girl's birthday parties! I'm actually very excited about it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment






 

How 'Bout Now? | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates