Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hooray for September Visitors!

It's going to be a great month. I have 3 of my favorite people coming to visit me this month, all on separate weekends. Two are flying across the country to get here and one is driving in from Nevada. I cant wait for some good old fashion girl time!

Tomorrow, the lovely Katie (right) will arrive, followed by Cari (left) on the 17th! My favorite grad school ladies! Katie said she absolutely must see me pregnant in person, and Cari wanted to make sure we got some one on one girly time in before Brody arrives.



Then, my maid of honor, "person" and ultimate partner in crime, Leslie arrives on the 24th for my shower.


I love visitors!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for 3 kick arse people coming to visit youuuu!!!! tell miss K i say hiiii!!! :)

Post a Comment






 

How 'Bout Now? | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates