Thursday, February 10, 2011

Getting back on the horse...

Is that what people say? I've only been on a horse once and it wasn't fun. hmmm

Anyway, I'm making a new year's resolution to start blogging again. Not that I blogged a lot, but now I have the best reason to blog. Who doesn't want to read about my super cute baby? Well, I realize not everyone does, but more than anything I want to document Brody's life. People kept telling me to write things down because I'd forget them. Guess what? I didn't write things down and now I forget.

Well, I haven't forgotten everything, but there are things that in the moment seemed so important, unbearable, crazy, etc but once those moments are over you totally forget about them. I also forget certain stages, but I figure that he's only 3 months old, so I can probably go back and make stuff up write about what I do remember.

So anyway, get ready to go back in time a whole three months. I hope to start with the birth story and move on from there.

And because blogs are always more fun with a picture, here you go....

This one of my favorite pictures of Brody. He's probably about 2-3 weeks old here. Funny guy. 

Stay tuned.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK ON THE HORSE...OR DONKEY..OR PONY?? Anywhooo so glad to start from the beginning of brody's life!! xoxoxo

oh and tell our sweet sweet valentine that we got his card today and it made me so misty!! LOVE YOU BRODYYYY!!!

Post a Comment

 

How 'Bout Now? | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates