Wednesday, September 2, 2009

IWT- Flip Video Camcorder

So, every once in a while, or maybe more often than not, I will share with you an IWT item. What does that mean you ask? I Want That! I always see things that I would like to have, but when it warrants a post, I will call it an IWT. Understand? Good. Here is my first item.


It's the Flip Video Camcorder. It's so cute, right? Oh, but it's more than cute, it takes videos that can easily be uploaded to your computer (see the litle usb arm?). They have all different colors and styles and certain models can even be designed to your preference.



They have different memory sizes, each with different recording times and there's even an HD version now. WHOA! The most expensive one available is $230 and the least expensive is $150.

It's about the size of a classic ipod or cell phone, so it fits nicely in your purse or your fiance's pocket. ;) The Mino version is even smaller.

Oh, and it comes in PINK! I'm sold. I have about a million reasons that I want one, but mostly I think it would be fun to take little videos throughout the getting ready process of the big day and even some little clips of our honeymoon in Hawaii....PG rated folks, behave!

I have seen a couple people blog about these little guys, saying how they want one too or that they have one and absolutely love it. It's a must have.

What's funny, is that my mom was way ahead of the times and bought one of these little guys a year or so ago and I believe I made fun of her. Ooops. Who would have thunk that Sue would be ahead of the game when it comes to technology. Go Mom!

Do you have one? Would you get one? Please share.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

My dad and my sister both have one. They really are great little devices!

Chele said...

I have heard good things about them and I think I'm gonna have to get one when Fred leaves, cause he's taking the P&S [which is what I use for video] cause my DSLR doesn't have video! Boo...Although I am very tempted to break my new DSLR & get the one w/HD video built in...LOL

Post a Comment






 

How 'Bout Now? | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates