Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pot sticker Soup

I'm posting a recipe! This is huge for me. I never cook anything exciting, and rarely have any recipes worth sharing. I give full credit to my mother in law for this soup. I feel in love the first time I had it and now it's a staple in our household. It's super easy and super delish. You should give it a try.

Ingredients:
Frozen Chicken and Vegetable Pot stickers (as many as you want to eat!)
1 T minced garlic (or less is you don't like garlic)
Swansons Chicken Broth- size depends on how many you're feeding (32oz or 48oz)
Baby Carrots (amount of veggies it to your liking. all chopped to bite size)
Broccoli florets
Snap peas
mushrooms
green/red peppers
spinach leaves
Green onion, chopped
Sesame Oil
Mongolian Fire Oil- if you like it spicy. Joe uses it, I do not.
Directions:
Saute minced garlic in med/large pot. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add pot stickers and carrots and cook for 8 minutes. After 4 minutes, add the rest of the veggies, except for the spinach leaves and green onion. After the 8 minutes, add in the spinach leaves green onion and sesame oil to taste. Stir and serve. Add fire oil, if desired.

It's so easy, fast and scrumptious. I much prefer cooking recipes where I can see what the finish product looks like, but I dont have a picture. You'll just have to trust me that this soup is totally worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment






 

How 'Bout Now? | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates