Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Anchors Away...

I love anything with anchors on it. This obviously stems from the love of my Delta Gamma-ness, but you have to admit that anchors are just fun! Anything nautical usually grabs my attention, though there's really nothing like a good 'ol anchor that gets my heart all a flutter. Here are just a few things that I think are fabulous...

How cute with this look with a pair of white capri pants and a navy tank?

Another to add to my collection.

This tote is made from recycled sails...very green.

Oh yes, I would totally put this on my child. :)

for my husband...

A classic, but how can you go wrong with these?

How can you not love anchors?

1 comments:

Chele said...

OMG, everything posted is super cute! Those Seabags are a brilliant idea...{off to google}

Post a Comment






 

How 'Bout Now? | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates